Friday, August 28, 2009

Texas Weather

There are many things about Texas that are different from the country I grew up in - (namely Germany);  the dead grass everywhere...  the flat land...  the lack of thousand year old castles randomly bespeckled about hilltops...  oh, and the massive rivers cutting through rolling hillcountry.
 
But I tell you, there are few things in Texas as awe-inspiring as the weather we see here.  I was driving along the highway last night watching the massive black storm clouds plowing their way to the edge of our city, and I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the intensity of it all.  The electrical storms we have here are wild - thick white bolts of lightning hammering down to earth from the dense blackness above stirs something in me.
 
I dunno..  but I think our weather could kick your dad's weather's ass.
 
 

1 comment:

Malach the Merciless said...

Having issues with Photobucket?