Sunday, December 21, 2008

Night Life

I've changed my template to one called "Nite Life" because, quite frankly, I find it fitting. I mean, I live it. Which is why I rarely blog of late - I don't often find the inspiration to write at 5:00 AM.

Girl and I are still going strong - unfortunately, she's in FL for Christmas... which sucks, because I'd really love to spend it with her - but I can't be spoiled. She sees her family once a year and I get her the rest of it.

Dad's redeployed to Iraq, which sucks. He'll be back in about six months - but that's a long time from now. Until then I'm going to keep an eye out for my madre.

Life isn't going quite as smoothly as I'd like it to be, at least not as I perceive it. There are some nagging doubts as to the ways in which I'll be paying my mortgage and other bills over the next few months because I had to kick one of my roommates out (formerly refered to in this blog as Bartender, which, ironically, I now am).

However, I still have faith that God's got my back and that somehow I'll manage to make it work, even if a few sacrifices need to be made.

Until then, I'm glad I've got what I've got - in particular my girl. She has really turned out to be quite a blessing.

In the meantime, Merry Christmas to all!