Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Jarb

Sweet beans, I got the job at a new bar.
 
I haven't mentioned it, but I was beginning to hate my job.  Even as the MC of their events, wherein I simply interfaced with other people and drank beer, I would feel dread during the hours before work.  All because of our GM - The Desolate One.  Arrogant, rude, prick. 
 
So today I quit.  Coincidentally, I quit while the owners were busy smashing the HAMMER down on this guy.  He's been a bad, baaad person.  Methinks it's catching up to him.  I hate to say this, but I hope losing me is a big enough loss to make a difference in whether or not they release this prick.  A new GM would fix the restaurant right up.
 
Anyway, love the new jarb so far.  I work with some pretty fucking cool people, many of whom I've known for some time but never really gotten to know
 
Hoping to make 2009 a helluva year.  New president, new jarb, great relationship...  new city?

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

So, prostitution huh?

Parad0x said...

The oldest profession in the world is usually the one I turn back to when the chips are down.