Monday, September 14, 2009

The Handicapped Stall

Working in an office again - and it's an interesting return.  Things never really seem to change between offices, even those of completely different organizations.  Sure, there are small edits to the "Culture" section of your Orientation binder, but they aren't exactly massively different.
 
One thing that never changes is Man's preference for the handicapped stall.  I was just using one to balance my body's food intake/outtake levels, and I heard the guy who walked in behind me mumble, "God DAMMIT..." as he took his place on the throne less spacious than mine.
 
Now THAT shit is FUNNY.
 
No pun.

4 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

We have unisex bathrooms at my workplace, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah.

Anonymous said...

I dont understand how men can do that someplace else than their own 'throne'! Yuck! And I think you forgot to write a chapter - what happened to the bar job and how did you end up in the office???

Parad0x said...

Ah, still at the ol bar job, breathe! Doing both and school at the moment, much to girlfriend's chagrin. But things are on the move in my life, and I have to stay on top of them to be successful.

Circus Life said...

i ALWAYS hit the handicapped stall, even if I am just washing my hands. I need that moment to my self.