Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back? Why not!

Hi Team...  Team!

I'm back for a quick post.  Lots has changed - I'm in Houston now in an awesome new apartment with a great new job - and almost done with graduate school.  I'm 26 now.  Getting...  old.

Living in the "Big" city has changed things.  Women are different here.  This is what I've learned in the past six months of dating:

1.  It's not worth waiting 5 1/2 months for a commitment from a woman.  Or for sex, for that matter.  I turned down a whole bunch of opportunity for a girl who ended up being a waste of time.

2.  When a girl says "Don't be mad at me if I disappear for two weeks..."  Well, don't be surprised if she disappears.  Literally.

Other than that, in addition to my corporate slavery and academic pursuits - I is back behind a bar, slingin' drinks.

Best,

Parad0x

No comments: