Sunday, May 18, 2008

Interesting Twist

I'm keeping my house.  For a bit longer.  My best friend (I used to refer to him as bartender, but all three of my closest friends are bartenders, too) is taking one of the rooms, so my "rent" (mortgage, really) is going to be the same as living in a smaller place.

I'm stoked.  Party. City. 

Things are moving along slower than ever with girl.  So slowly that I'm beginning to lose interest.  She visits Miami this weekend though - we'll see if a full week of not seeing her stirs any feelings.

Then again, I haven't seen her outside of work for the past two weeks.  So what's the difference?

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Cool, live in the puppy about 5 years, and ten sell it.

CleverBoy said...

MOving slow....doesn't that kinda make you want her more?