Monday, October 27, 2008

23 on the 25

This birthday will go down as among the best I've ever had - Girl truly, truly spoiled me this birthday weekend.  Details follow.
 
She reserved a suite for us at a huge resort in NE Texas - a resort attached to a massive 70,000 square foot indoor waterpark!  We got there and spent the day (of the 24th) running around the massive hotel and playing in the superbadass waterpark.  This place was family-oriented, so there was a lot of stuff for younger kids to do.
 
And we did it all.
 
The park closed at 10PM so we trolled to the bar, one level below our suite, and began the imbibement.  The bartender hooked us up - as bartenders tend to do when Girl is at the bar, as she is absolutely gorgeous AND completely unpretentious - and we spent the next two hours getting un-Sober.  Afterwards, we returned to our suite with just about fifteen minutes left until I officially turned 23 (and four double-crown and coke ToGo drinks in hand).  Girl tells me to go explore the hotel and fills the 32oz collectible margarita glasses we'd procured earlier in the evening with a couple C&Cs.  So exploring I go, helping a kid in luggage cart down the hall by pushing him with great haste (by his request, of course!).
 
When I return to the room, what do I find?  Darkness + candles + bubblebath + Girl in an absolutely ravenous red teddy.  I'll spare you the details, but the rest of the night was filled with body paint, edible candles, vibrating toys and screaming orgasms.
 
The next day was spent at the waterpark again - a blast, again.  Then we drove to Dallas.  Girl had never been before, so the sight of the Dallas skyline was extremely exciting.  I took her through Downtown (we'll pretend it was on purpose and had nothing to do with the fact that I was ever-so-slightly lost) where she took the most badass pictures I've ever seen taken on a non-Pro digital camera.
 
After several hours we found a hotel and went down to Greeneville Ave., which is the equivalent of Austin's 6th street - and got fucking BLITZED.  We met some damned cool people, took some awesome pics and enjoyed a helluva KISS revival concert.
 
My God I love this girl.
 
Happy Birthday to me!  And to CiC :)

3 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Glad you had fun

Parad0x said...

Much, MUCH fun. Gracias :)

Mike said...

Well I'd wish you a happy birthday, but I think my wish would pale in comparison.