Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hard Times A'Comin'...

I make good money bartending, no doubt.  However, the following facts conspire against me to send me to the poor house!
 
  • Electric Bill Balanced Billing DEFFERED BALANCE...  $1,900
  • Air Conditioning Units (both in and out) need replaced ...  $3,000++
  • IRS Tax Debt... $900.00
  • Room Mate May Move...  -$450 to income
I'm a little bit worried. 
 
P.S. I did not realize I was 2,000 in debt to my electric company.  My advice to everyone is to pay more fucking attention to your electric bills.
 
Signed,
 
Douche Bag

3 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

I agree bills be crazy

Mike said...

I think we should all just stop paying our bills for a while just to let them know who is boss.

Parad0x said...

I wish we could. Unfortunately, doing so would prove that they, and not we, are the boss.