Sunday, February 17, 2008

Perks to working behind the bar

Include, but are not limited to:

  • Free drinks
  • Sexy girls
  • Being able to give sexy girls free drinks
  • Those drinks being truly free
  • Watching drunk couples in love
  • Watching drunk couples fight
  • Watching drunk people trying to attract mates by following their most basic of instincts - blah blah blah blah "let's take this outside!" stumble stumble
And stories like this:

Customer:  "I need four shots of tequila!"
Me: "Sorry sir, bars are all closed.  I can't get ya any alcohol."

Customer: [Nods assent, looks down - looks back up] "Okay...  THREE shots of tequila."
Me:  "Sorry.  Bars are closed."

Customer: [Nods head (rather vigorously this time) - looks back up] "All right.. three tequilas!"
Me:  "Dude.  Bar.  Closed.  Want water?"

[Five minute pause as I clean my bar]

Customer: "You gonna get me those fucking tequilas?!?"
Me:  "Are you fucking kidding me?  WE'RE CLOSED!"

1 comment:

Malach the Merciless said...

That is why I don't drink often