Wednesday, February 27, 2008

When I raise my trigger finga...

Would you like to hear about Ruidoso?  Yes?  Well...  friends.  Romans.  Lend me your eyes.

Let's just say it was a good fucking time.  Me and four of my closest friends left home for Ruidoso at around 2 am - very, very hung over.  We arrived at our cabin nine hours later.

And the fun began. 

We brought about an ounce and a half of some very, very good pot (some of which was smoked on the drive - dangerous, I know.) and shitload of energy.  Bought food, went out, had drinks...  but most importantly, we carved the shit out of the most snowless mountains I've been on. 

Seriously, the runs were ice.  On the first day one of my homies took a fat jump, landed it, went to hit another and got the nose of his board caught under a piece of ice at the top of the hop.  You can imagine what happened after.  Let's just say he didn't snowboard for three of the four days he paid for.  Oh, and - no refunds.

On to more important things than boarding - women.  Seriously, Ruidoso was packed with some very, very, very, very fine women.  Unfortunately, my injured friend dampened my ability to meet up with them by virtue of the fact that his pain kept him from going out.

"Why not go out without him," you might say.

Because I'm an idiot.

Anyway, I learned a lot about life in Ruidoso.  Most importantly, snow is cold.

But hey.  I'm back.  And I know you've missed me.

<3

5 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Owch

Parad0x said...

Definitely. Once or twice at least.

Spicy Law Girl said...

WOW!

Parad0x said...

That's what she said!

Mike said...

Glad you had a good time. We have tons of snow here, but it doesn't sound like nearly as much fun somehow.

Maybe it is because I don't have any pot.