Monday, April 14, 2008

The Aftermath

She didn't mean to come across the way she did.  Apology accepted, but I can't move forward with this girl.  I've been through this kind of ride before.

The real deal is she just started hanging out with all our friends at the bar again and she wants to go out there EVERY night now.  Nothing wrong with wanting to party - just not what I'm looking for in a girlfriend. 

So I ended this one permanently.  Sucks, too.  I thought things were going somewhere.

Back on the single train.  Choo choo?

4 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Sorry, I weep inside for you

Parad0x said...

Ah, Malach. You are too kind ;)

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

too bad... sounds like you had a fun fling though? she sounds sketchy...stay away...i'm trying my hardest not to be the sketchball that i know lives inside...although with this one, it is pretty well tamed.

Pope Benedict XVI said...

The Pope will leave a spot open for you in his organization, yes, yes. KISS THE RING!