Sunday, April 6, 2008

I am in zeh troubles

Nothing seems to have come of the aforementioned incident.  At least not yet.  If something does, I have "witnesses" who will testify in my defense - but I don't know that I feel so secure in that.

My troubles have more to do with school work.  I'm simply NOT doing it.  At all.  I've got about four weeks left in the semester and a million assignments to finish that should have been finished a month ago.  I guess two snowboarding trips and a whole buncha having fun and smoking weed have taken their toll.

Anyway, I'm quitting the weed for a while.  I have nothing against it and I'm sure I'll enjoy it every once in a while in the near future, but it's getting in the way right now and I can't have that.  So - goodbye pot.  You will be missed.

I'm having the carpet pulled in my house this Friday.  Then painting - then doing some lawn clean up - and then putting that sumbitch on the market.  I hope it sells quickly.  I think it can. 

Bar work is going really well.  Really well.  If not for the money then for the extreme increase in female attention.  That's always fun.

But it IS a bar - and these girls ARE drunk.  And about 60% are married - and over half of them are willing to cheat.

Just not down for that.

But man, I really need to get out of this town.  I like Austin way better - and I get tons of attention out there WITHOUT having control of the alcohol.  And those wimmens be single!

I ramble, and I apologize.

<3

3 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Hey, move to MA, they are decriminalizing small amounts of pot.

Mike said...

Cheating only works if both parties are married. It's the old Mutual Assured Destruction rule.

The city of Ann Arbor Michigan (about 20 miles from me) decriminalized pot back in the 70's. It used to be a $5.00 fine for an ounce or less. Now it is up to a $25.00 fine. I guess they figure if people can afford to pay outrageous prices for pot nowadays they can afford to pay a little more for the fine.

Parad0x said...

Malach - I'm visiting soon. If I like enough maybe I WILL move there :)

Mike - You and Reagan would've been great pals ;) And I'd be fine with paying a small fine for poss. Better than a huge one and a criminal record.

Compromise is key.