Monday, June 30, 2008

The Happening - didn't.

May be my fault this time.  She cancelled a date on me to go to a club my best friend bartends at.  Promised him that if she cancelled I'd come visit him.  I warned her that I'd be there and that I'd be at his bar.  I knew she'd end up there because every hot girl in this town goes to him for drinks.  My boy's got it like that  ;)
 
Anyway, eventually I see her there.  I say hi...  and then I start getting mobbed by people I know.  This night just happens to be mostly girls.  I'm not at all flirtatious with these girls.  Totally respectful.  I talk to her a bit, but I'm trying to respect the fact that they've having a girls night out.  Then I kissed her at the bar...  and then I may have accidentally went too far on the ignoring.
 
In my defense, I went to every bar in the place (6) and people were feeding me shots.  I was hammered.  Either way - just trying to be respectful.  Needless to say, she isn't talking to me at this point.  And I was really just trying to let her enjoy her girl's night out - not wanting to be in the way.
 
Oh well.
 
In other news, there's this girl from my bank that I've always had a bit of a crush on.  She's so, so stunning - Guamanian girl...  modeling and all that.  Awesome. 
 
Anyway, I saw her at the bank and made the comment that I never see any of them out in the world and that they're obviously all holograms.  Didn't tell her where I worked or anything - but when I got home I told my roommate that I had a feeling I'd see her tonight.
 
Sure enough - she showed up with the entire bank.  And gave me her number.  Apparently she's pretty interested. 
 
I'm pretty stoked on this one.  I've been digging this girl from afar for a year and a half now and never had the balls to do anything about it.  Perhaps I've found my chance.  Serend(r)ipity, right?
 
Maybe.  :)

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Going to the chapel and and we're . . .

Mike said...

Good luck. Hope it works out for you.