Monday, June 23, 2008

The Happening Fucking Sucked

...but the company I was with made it enjoyable.

Seriously.  I think Shyamalan FORCED Wahlberg to act like a douchebag in this movie.  I get it - plants hate aggressive people and totally dig nice, douchebag guys who let themselves get run over.  And I understand that Shyamalan is sending us a message to stop tripping over little things.

But dude.  You could have done a better job of presenting your case.

AFTER the movie we went midnight swimming.  I already find her extremely attractive...  but wow.  The sight of her in a bikini is mind-blowing. 

We're taking things slowly and having a good time.  Maybe - just maybe - something will actually happen here.

We shall see.

1 comment:

Mike said...

What would you expect from a guy named Night?

Seriously, I haven't seen a good "scary" movie in years. They all just suck.