Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things are going exceedingly well

...since I've begun working at this restaurant.
 
I didn't realize the amount of attention you can get by being a server.  I've been getting quite a few numbers from really, really hot girls.  One girl, M, with whom I'm talking now, starts working at hooters next week.  Not that that's necessarily a good thing - but the last girl I dated worked at hooters and she was pretty cool.
 
They've got me running live trivia at the new restaurant and that's also working out very well.  I mean, this is a HUGE restaurant.  They spent 4 million to build it.  So DJing this trivia is a really, really big deal.  I've probably met and spoken to about 300 new people today just BECAUSE of the trivia.
 
The owners of this place say the trivia guys at all their other stores get laid a lot more after doing it.
 
Not that I particularly care about that - but I'm still pretty fucking excited about the opportunity.
 
Gotta keep it short - writing this post from work.  Much love.