Sunday, September 14, 2008

Down

I woke up this morning and found that last straw that everyone talks about.  I walked in to my kitchen and saw that my front-right burner had been left on all night.  I also noticed that the sack that held dank in it the night before was empty - and that the knives we use for knife hits had been washed and dried.  So I flipped.  This is my house and I can't afford to have it burn down because one of my roommates acted irresponsibly.  I went to each of their rooms and tried to figure out who'd used the stove.  The Roommate that's been here forever said he hadn't - and I believe him because he pays his rent on time and in almost three years hasn't felt the need to lie to me.
 
Other roommate (formerly Bartender in older posts) said he hadn't done it either.  So I walked off, fuming but silent.  I planned to drop the issue, but Other walked out professing his innocence - which makes him look more guilty, of course.  We got in to quite a fucking argument and left pissed.  I'm positive it was him - he's late on rent EVERY month (he's cost me more than half the rent he's paid me in late fees on my mortgage and overdraft fees in checking) and he lies constantly.
 
If he doesn't pay his rent today he's out.
 
Also bothering me is that I haven't heard from Girl much since she's been out of state.  This is likely nothing, but I guess I'm a bit paranoid because she had to see the boy she loved "more than anyone she's ever loved" at the wedding, reception and afterparty.  I didn't expect to hear from her much anyay, seeing as she as IN her best friend's wedding - but at least send a text. 
 
Just a bunch of shit on the ol' noggin right now, I guess.

1 comment: