Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think my issue with the bar...

...may have less to do with tips, and more to do with the extreme amounts of sexual tension I experience there.
 
For all intents and purposes, I've become among the "it" bartenders in town - which isn't to say that I have lines waiting outside the club door just dying to get to me...  but the notoriety certainly lends itself to excessive female attention.
 
Now that your ego-meter reading for me is in the "HUGE head" position, allow me to continue.
 
For the entire tenure of my bartending career at this bar, I've been the with the same lady.  I have been completely and utterly faithful for the entire year and a half we've been together.  To be honest, bartending and our relationship were never at odds - but lately we've been fighting more and more and life has added more and more stress (family issues, job issues...  they all seem to get more serious the older you get)...
 
And in between all this, for the past month, two SUPER fine girls from Hooters have been trying their damndest to have a threesome with me.  The South American bartender with the huge tits, ass and tiny waist and incredible accent has been trying to get me to come over.  The short, sexy brunette from the bank has been trying to "get to know me better."  The ridiculously perfectly proportioned Panamanian girl has been trying to get my attention...
 
And others.
 
They leave nothing to the imagination.  NOTHING.  In their drunken tirades they explain the terribly sexy things they would like to do to me. 
 
It's like the first crack in every dam you see in cartoons.  They keep pushing and pushing and pushing - hoping that eventually, the dam is going to give way.  Naturally, I won't.  But I'm 23 (24 tomorrow!!!) and the attention is difficult to ignore.
 
I refuse to give in - but it sure does frustrate me that I can't sometimes.
 
Maybe that's NOT my issue with the bar.  Maybe it IS that sometimes people leave horribly shitty tips - but I already feel better having written this out, so I'm guessing there's more to it than money.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trust me they wont be worth it.