Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my friends.  Here's hoping 2009 is the best we've ever had!

Girl and I spent our New Year at our bar and enjoyed a champagne toast at midnight.  Nothing too ritzy, I guess, but considering the amount of money she spent on her vacation it as necessary to save some money and stay in town.  Actually, it was quite nice showing her off after 10 days in the Florida sun  ;)  

I sincerely thought she was going to be the shit out of one of my new bar regulars though - because even after telling her I had a girlfriend she found a way of obtaining my number, apparently through a mutual friend.

Nonetheless, cooler heads prevailed - which is, of course, the right way to start this year off!

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Beat down the women, nice.

Mike said...

Hope you have a happy new year and glad all turned out well at the bar!