Monday, July 2, 2007

So long since I be bloggins!

Terrible I know.
 
I'm sure you've all been waiting at the edge of your seat for my next post.  I'm sure of it. 
 
Well, here it is.
 
I never got to my review of 1408.  You know what?  I'm not going to get to it.
 
Instead let's discuss my weekend.  Man was I hammered.  Friday night my friends and I went to a local club and got wasted.  Patron shot after Patron shot after Patron shot.  I woke up next day feeling like crap the next day SURE I wouldn't be getting trashed again that night.
 
Now, I'm rarely wrong.  Even more rarely completely off the mark.
 
But I went to a pool party at my buddy's house and got... hammered.  Again.  Man.  Crown Royale was bad enough but when someone brought Jello shots made with the highest concentration of Everclear I'd ever seen successfully mixed with gelatinous substances I was fooked.  It was over.
 
My toilet bowl was red that night.  Red with fruit-punch flavored jello and Everclear.  At least my toilet was disinfected - it smelled like it was full of rubbing alcohol.
 
I hope to have a more substantial post later this week - but no promises.  I'm *almost* sure I won't be drunk again for a while though. 
 
ALMOST.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you should really think about dropping out of school and blogging more.

Parad0x said...

My parents would be so proud of me if I followed your advice ;)