Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Back from Vegas

It was a blast.

Went with a buddy and stayed with another friend "up in Anthem".  Really nice pad overlooking a beautiful golf course - better than any hotel on the strip, and totally free.  Good friend!

This was my first time in Vegas and I was glad I could spend it with people who knew the city instead of being a tourist.  I got to play some great golf - even if we had to sneak on to a few of the courses at midnight - whatev.  And man did I smoke the finest and tastiest of ganja possible. 

That isn't to say I didn't party down.  We hit the strip a few times with a good sized crew - one totally fine chick that I wanted to talk to so bad because she's the classy type - not the look at my huge titties and ass but the i'm-not-a-slut-so-i-don't-dress-like-one fine kind.  Too bad she's married - nice rock on the finger there.

Vegas puts my city to shame.  I feel like life is being sucked from me at an accelerated rate.  Fortunately I've finally realized that I can go wherever I want to.  I have no true ties - I can do whatever the fuck I want.  Once college is done, that is.  

Man I wish I had some of that smoke right now.

<3 and miss you!! x0x0oxoxox

Not really. 

Fags.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like fun. I always wonder about places like Vegas though. They are always so fun to visit, but you have to wonder what it would really be like to actually live there.

Parad0x said...

I think it'd be awesome. The guys I stayed with work, play and smoke all day. So much to do.

Then again it could all have been an act. Maybe LV is a hellhole.

Maybe I'll find out..

Kerstin said...

My boss and her husband own a house in Vegas and go there about 5 times a year. She loves it there.

I also have a friend who lives there and loves it too. She has a great job and the cost of living is fairl low.

Plus a lot of sunshine...if you're in to that sort of thing.

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

dude vegas is great. glad you have fun. that city tore me up in four years but damn was it a good four years.