Friday, November 9, 2007

Time to Sell

Man, I don't want to sell my house.  But I need to.
 
Up to now my need to sell and get this debt (and other debt) out of my life has been countered by the fact that my house is the illest ever.  I mean, four big bedrooms and a big living room - plus, this has been our crew's chill spot forever.
 
So much green has been toked in this house.  So many good times.  So many girls girls girls, both dating and otherwise.
 
But I HAVE to let this house go.  There are so many cool things I can do without a mortgage payment - like, go to school full time ...  travel to Europe for a few weeks (I haven't been home forever - home is Germany, by the by).
 
So someone convince me that I'm doing the right thing.

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

If it's more of a burden than a blessing, it's definitely time to let it go. The stress from whatever is making you sell isn't worth it.

Besides, you're young, and there will be many more houses I'm sure. Think of it as the start of something even greater.

Anonymous said...

More important to ditch any group you'd call a "crew."

Parad0x said...

Kerstin: It's hard to separate myself from this house and its memories, but I think I gotta do it. Sure IS stressful.

Kori: LOL! This "crew" consists of my closest friends. Consider my age and you'll better understand my use of slang ;)