Saturday, November 17, 2007

I hate the job hunt

Actually, I don't. The job hunt is pretty simple. I just hate all the decisions that come along with it - do I take this job or that job - and the inevitable "what if I had chosen the other position" thoughts - those suck.

I also hate urinalysis. Especially after a vacation. I completely disagree with them (completely) but they're a part of our world now. A shitty part, to be sure.

I'm still not sure what to do about my house. The housing market is terrible everywhere right now - my home could be listed for four months before it's ever sold! - so I have to pay for it for at least that long anyway.

I guess this is the part of my life when shit gets a little hard. My time for adversity, as it were.

I wonder what lessons I'll learn from this.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I totally disagree with urine tests. How in the name of God can a company punish you for something you might have done on your deck on a Saturday night.

Job hunting sucks.

Anonymous said...

I'm peeing with you ... here's to hoping we both test negative! Good luck!