Sunday, September 23, 2007

Laying the Daddy Dick

I've made two decisions in the past six months.  One - no sleeping with chicks that I don't find EXTREMELY attractive.  Two - when I find a chick that I find EXTREMELY attractive, lay the Daddy Dick Down.

This is what occurred last night.  The Daddy Dick was laid down.  If you don't know what that means you may need to a.) go practice having amazing sex or b.) go find a new partner.

Anyway - laying the DD is key to continuing sexual relationships with hot women.  There's a cardinal rule - lay it down well enough the first time and they'll always let you back.  Always.  There are temporary exceptions such as boyfriends and affiances that get in the way on occasion - but when it comes down to it: give her some amazing dick and you'll have a special place in her heart forever.

Mission Daddy Down: Accomplished.

3 comments:

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

the daddy has been layed. or is it laid?

Parad0x said...

Hard to say, really. Either way it's worked. My phone has blown up all day. Lollergiggles.

The Ex said...

Well, while I find this post extremely deep - and not even in the pun-ish sort of way - I think you may be on to something. I've stayed in relationships for far too long due to that god damned DD.