Saturday, September 29, 2007

This is hilarious... and other news.

New type of stop sign?  Check that out here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298599,00.html
 
In other news, I'm still talking to the girl from last week.  Man did my strategy ever work.  She is what we call "sprung" - her words, not mine.  Seriously - text message says:  "Wow you've got me spruuuuung."  Out of nowhere.
 
So what do I do?  Take it slow.  That's what.  Slow slow slow slow slow.  If there's anything I've learned about fast springs is that they're usually followed by even faster endings.
 
Also - my mother just pissed me off more than she ever has.  We agreed I'd do some work for her for $50.00 per weekend.  That money has really helped out in lieu of the recent work problems and my roommate having trouble paying rent.  Well, she gets pissed at me out of nowhere and without explanation does the job herself.  I was counting on that money for food for the week (yes, these past few months have been THAT bad) and it's just gone.  I'm so furious I've hung up on her 4 times during conversation - something I have NEVER, EVER, EVER done. 
 
Fortunately I got the best head ever last night.
 
That is all.
 

2 comments:

Tequila Mockingbird said...

i love that sign. i can only HOPE that soon we will get some in minneapolis. but then, people would just bitch about it. we have flashing billboards on the hwy that change to different advertisements, and they were almost taken down because lame motorists complain that it distracted them too much. yeah, i was distracted by flashing stuff too, WHEN I WAS FIVE. ok, done ranting now, thnx.

Parad0x said...

You're hilarious - good luck getting those stop signs in!