Monday, September 17, 2007

You know those toll free numbers on food product labels?

Well, I called one today. Here's the transcript of our conversation:

Rep: Thanks for calling Van Camp. This is ****. How may I help you?
Me: Hey. My name's **** and I work for Texas Fitness, a company based out of Arkansas. One of my clients has a very important question.
Rep: Okay. How can I help?
Me: You know your beanie weenie product? Exactly what is the ratio of beanies to weenies?
Rep: Uhhhh...
Me: In other words, how many beanies per weenie in a can of Beanie Weenies?
Rep: Umm. I don't know, but I can have our health gurus research this and get back to you.
Me: *Tee hee hee hee*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny right there...

Mike said...

The funny part is, I bet money that someone at the company knows the answer to that question.

Sara Sue said...

All I can hear in my head is "franks & beans"!

Anonymous said...

Let's see how long it takes them to get back to you.......