Monday, September 3, 2007

An Update

Work sucks.

A good friend of mine got the job I wanted but wasn't given the opportunity to apply for because of said attendance problem almost one year ago. I'm glad for her but I deserved an opportunity to interview. Unfortunately my company has the worst attendance policy in the world so I'll never be able to interview for any job. Which is why I have other interviews scheduled this week. If my company won't use my talents I'll find someone that will. What's that? Your computer doesn't work? That sucks - I work in another town altogether. Good luck getting the IT guy that's never there to do the job he's been paid to do. He's too used to me doing it now. Oh, and that website I built for our division? That one that has made us look "so good"? That's mine.

Remind me to never check my blog at work again.

Rivers, however, are fun. A ton of us went out for a float. Awesome time.

That is all.

4 comments:

Sara Sue said...

Job Schmob ... got any pics of the river trip?

Mybrid said...

Reminding you never to check your blog at work again.

Mike said...

Checking blogs at work is always a bad idea.

Parad0x said...

Yes - work + blog is always, always bad. So I've avoided it. Thanks for the reminder!

Nope, no river trip images I'm afeared. Next time, though - next time.

I should have sent you a wang pic post-river. Haha.