Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm moving to Ikea.

Literally. I told my roommate I'm selling my house tomorrow and moving in to the Icky. My GOD. I love getting out of this shitty town and heading to the Austin area - the environment is entirely different. The biggest thing, I think, is the male:female ratio here. It's literally 2 guys for every girl. This = not many singles.

Austin, however, is not at all the same. You may not know this but it's among the top 10 (perhaps number one - I don't feel like googling it though) cities in the United States for dating. Tons of singles around my age.

Which brings me to Ikea. My GOD. I saw some of the nicest asses I've ever seen today. In fact, I saw one girl with whom I am already in love - though I've never spoken to her. My GOD. Gorgeous. Probably the most attractive girl I've seen in a while (perhaps ever).

Know what the great thing about Ikea is? It's a big fucking circle that you've got to go around and around and around. This means I see the same beautiful asses over and over and over. I saw the aforementioned beauty about six times - and made quite sure she knew I'd seen her. Then I saw her again at the checkout counter - each time that amazing ass popping out behind her. MMMMM. Brunette, green eyes... tan skin - about 5'6. Beautiful smile, too. I love you, whatever your name is. Oh, and that was a nice engagement ring you had on.

I can't wait 'til I'm done with this fucking degree. It's movin' time.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Movin to Ikea soon.

Gonna be a put-together furniture tycoon.