Thursday, August 2, 2007

Energy Drinkers Anonymous

Up to now I've been a massive energy drink addict. I'd pound 40+ ounces of pure, green/blue/red/orange/purple/teal/indigo CANNED energy per day. I had no choice - without my Canned Energy I was energy-less.

I'm happy to say I've recovered. "How?" you may ask. To which I would reply:



Yes folks. Arizona Green Tea. A lifesaver - and a money saver. For the price of ONE energy drink I can purchase a week's supply of this Green Green Golden Green Golden Delicious Purple Goodness.

And just to get more visitors:



If it worked for my buddy at Tongue in Check it'll work for me!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Okay...it works for me. Do you mind if I link to your blog? You don't need to answer that....I am going to do it anyway.

Anonymous said...

I just love that Jessica.

Mybrid said...

I found out that posting a link to Danielle Radcliffe in the nude increases visits to a blog. Try it.

Parad0x said...

Mybrid - sounds like a PLAN. I'll certainly visit my blog more!