Wednesday, January 16, 2008

M = R

This trash frustrates me to no end.

Why is it that trashing video games seems to be every politician's wet dream?  Seriously - Mass Effect?  I've seen the "love" scenes it talks about and I can honestly say I've seen worse on CSI: Miami during prime time television.

If you want to attack something that has a wide youth audience and is full of garbage - from commercials to television shows - why not pick on the media?  What?  Because you're afraid of the backlash?

Oh.

I get it.

You guys attack video games because you feel there are relatively few consequences for spreading your uneducated, slanderous bullshit messages.  I mean, after all - what are vidjamagames ?  Technology, that's what!  And what is every middle-to-lower-class grandma sitting in her rocking chair popping prescription pills most afraid of?*** That's right!  Technology!

And because of this innate fear within Americas non-gamer populace you can easily get around the fact that EVERY game sold in the United States is rated by an approval board called the ESRB which - MUCH like our movies (why don't you go attack THEM?) - makes it painfully clear which audience the games it reviews are best fit for.

Simple formula Mr. McCullough - M = R.  Keep your kids away from the M vidjamagames and the R movies.  It's YOUR responsibility, not society's.

Dipshit.

***  Sorry Grandma, but it's true.  Druggie.

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

Agree. Lets all get naked on the internet too

Mike said...

I'm always naked when I'm on the internet.