Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ringing in the New Year

The right way. 
 
I got hold of some of the best dank I've had in this state, toked a few bowls with my buddies E and J (the people, not the alcohol) and then went to the bar J works at.  Went to my buddy E's dad's bar and had a few beers.  Went to the bar J was working at - smoked a bowl of dank before entering, at the new year and an hour after the new year.  Went to J's house and toked at exactly the first 4:20 of the year.  Fell asleep.  Woke up, toked up, hit the golf course - and toked again at exactly the second 4:20 of the year.
 
Then I bought tickets to Reno for a week of snowboarding.
 
This year couldn't have started off better - I'm stoked.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Toked and stoked. Doesn't get much better than that.

Malach the Merciless said...

Add stroked to it, and would die happy

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.