Saturday, January 19, 2008

Unemployed

So we were given our slips yesterday.

I for one am somewhat happy.  I began hating that job long ago, even when I was making over four grand a month.  It was just tedious, boring, repetitive - and any idiot could do it.  I think that's what bothered me most about it - because lots of idiots DID do it.

Anyway, it was a sad day for a lot of our older employees.  Many said they had too much "invested" in the company.  To me, this is code word for not having invested enough in yourself in terms of education and such.  Sad that they may have such a hard time finding new work - but it does teach observers a lesson.  You're never educated enough.

I guess this means my blog content can be more open since I don't have anyone potentially watching my blog at work.  Now if they're watching it it doesn't matter.  They can't do shit about it anyway.

I'm wondering how I'll hold up after two weeks of no work. 

1 comment:

Malach the Merciless said...

Nice, can't wait to see what happens