Thursday, June 7, 2007

Entitlement

I hate that I have to post this again but this lady makes me piss angry.  (Never heard that term before?  Me neither.  I think I made it up - and it's awesome.)
 
Just so you know: 
  • You are not entitled to anything from me.  I owe you exactly NIL.
  • No one ELSE owes you anything either.  You're an average performer with a sub-average IQ.  You're nothing special.
  • STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS WHOSE ANSWERS YOU CAN DISCOVER ON YOUR OWN IN A MATTER OF MOMENTS!
  • For fuck's sake, if an application we use has been down all morning and you want to know if it's up DON'T ASK ME!  I may be far superior to you in intelligence and may be much better at my job but I don't have a spidey-sense that tingles when (insert-broken-application-here) is back in service.

You're annoying me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate it when people come to me for answers they can find on their own. It's like people are too fucking lazy to do anything for themselves.

Sounds like you have a real winner on your hands.