Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Shut. The Fuck. Up.

Seriously.
 
You've been here for six years LONGER than I have.  You've been dealing with the same systems, same customers, same rules and regulations that we have today and are SIX YEARS MY SENIOR in this organization.  You're also twenty years older than me.
 
Why do you have to ask stupid questions?
 
More importantly, why do you ask ME stupid questions?
 
What makes you think I want to answer them?  What makes you think I have nothing better to do?  Surely you realize my job is as important to me as yours is to you.
 
Stop asking me questions.  In fact, just stop TALKING to me because every word that comes out of your mouth is worthless.  You're either professing your spiritual superiority or talking about how you-you-you-you want/need/have/are going to get something.
 
I.  Don't.  Care.
 
Please bitch. 
 
Shut.  The Fuck.  Up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please...tell me how you really feel! :P

I hate people like your co-worker. Sounds like a good addition to the "That Guy" list.

Parad0x said...

Oh yes, she goes STRAIGHT on the "That Guy" list.

If there's room please put her near the top!