Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Age - New Background

In honor of my 22nd I'm changing my blog's background to another one.  This particular design has all the elements I enjoy in webdesign - nice coloring, cool vectors and, perhaps most important of all, someone else's blood sweat and tears.  Not mine.
 
Unfortunately I have some editing to do on the layout as my name is clearly not Marten Timan - although I suppose the name could suffice as a perfect alias in ten years when my being spurned in the corporate world leads me to a life of crime.  Just remember - if you see Marten Timan on the FBI Most Wanted list it probably isn't me.
 
If this loads a bit slow at first it's because all of the images that belong to this design are on imageshack.  I'll have to download the images and move them to another server because the worst possible thing I can imaging occuring involves imageshack's infamous Frogs of Death.  You know the ones - "This image has exceeded it's bandwidth and we are attacking you with frogs because of it."
 
So bear with me and enjoy Marten Timan's hard work. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new look.

And I'm assuming Happy Birthday?

Sara Sue said...

Happy 22nd!

The new template is lovely.

Parad0x said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes :)

Mike said...

Happy 22nd and I like the new look.

22 years old? Is there really such a thing?

Parad0x said...

Mike - there is such a thing. It's what I call "over the hill."

You are what I like to call "over the Swiss Alps."

:)