Friday, May 11, 2007

Another good day

Two for two!

Always good news. I spent the day with my mom and her office out at a local lake. I seem to find myself near water a lot lately.

Things were uncharacteristically uneventful but I found this a repreive - it's nice to get away from the daily "do everything as fast as possible" grind.

Maybe I'm the only one that wants to do everything is quickly as possible.

Unfortunately the lake was closed to swimmers due to recent heavy flooding.

At the entrance to the park the cashier, a just-past-middle-age black woman with a thick southern accent, said, "You don't want to swim out there with all them logs anyway!"

"Sure do," I responded.

It appears the ban on swimming was for EVERYONE... even the crazy among us.

Further thought, from deep inside my head. . .

I've just discovered deep within myself the reason for myl self-refusal to truly "publicize" this blog.

I'd be embarassed if I ever truly let anyone know what was on my mind.

No wonder I'm single - I'm not ready to let anyone see how crazy I am.

Like my single-letter stress from before? Did you even notice? Something I like to call inflection-play.

I beat you read that word just a LITTLE bit differently than usual. Subliminal messaging at its finest - skip the mental processing stage and go straight in to the mental effects.

I just used the Rich Text Editor to do my italicizing; however, I've been using manually entered HTML codes to italicize throughout this entire blog.

I'm talking too much; half and half ;)

No comments: