Tuesday, May 15, 2007

There are some pissed off folk in San Antonio today

Me and a couple friends went to San Antonio last night to watch Game 4 of the conference semis between the San Antonio Spurs and Phoenix Suns. I'd never been to a NBA game so it was quite an experience for me.

San Antone was whooping ass until the fourth quarter when they lost their lead and subsequently lost the game.

I still got to see Steve Nash smashed in to the fucking hardwood though! Don't get me wrong, I love Nash - so long as he's not playing against any of MY teams. I have a feeling San Antonio is going to hear a lot more "Dirty.... Dirty.... Dirty...." chants after Horry sent Nash plowing to the floor, though.

In other news today's my last day off work. I enjoyed a five day weekend - now back to our usual programming.

School's on its way back, too - just a few more sweet weeks off before I'm back to 15 hour days.

Damn that sucks.

No comments: