Thursday, May 24, 2007

Here's hoping the dry spell breaks

So - school.

Summer semester starts next week and I'm excited - more for the selection of women in this area during our summer semester than for my classes (obviously).

See, a great thing happens here during summer. All the beautiful and intelligent girls that were smart enough to AVOID finding meaningful employment here and SKIPPED buying a tie-you-down house are going to major universities far, far away.

Much like some of the major universitites I was accepted to and now regret passing on - but I digress.

So the good news is this - summer is always good to me. I always find a few hot and interesting girls to date and have a good time with.

The bad news is that once summer is over the real world returns. And I'm not talking Real World. This ain't MTV. I'm talking about the real, devastating, disgusting absence of females. They all return to major-U-whichever.

Screw it, I'm going to plunge in to summer head-first and rock out with my cock out.

SWEET.