Saturday, May 19, 2007

One of those days

I love these days. I'm doing nothing at all and feel as serene as I possibly can.

I feel almost out-of-body - as if I'm viewing myself from the third person perspective. I feel particularly good looking, intelligent and successful today and that's absolutely great.

I have to wonder how much of it is thanks to the glucoronolactone in my energy drink - apparenty it grants its user feelings of euphoria. Then again I drink these things five days a week and rarely feel quite this good.

Some of it likely has to do with selling my motorcycle. After several serious accidents no longer having the bike takes a load off my mind.

In other news I met two very attractive girls at the local Chili's. Unfortunately, and perhaps characteristically (talking about my area in general), one was married and the other was extremely young.

So the singleness goes on... and on... and on...

No comments: