Monday, December 24, 2007

Bye bye beautiful...

...don't bother to write.

I don't quite understand what makes people send one text message and then completely ignore any further responses to that message.  If you don't want to talk to me why text at all?  I have one reasonable suspicion - you were making a booty call and something came up.  Ex boyfriend?  Former lover?  Makes sense - but consider all your options BEFORE sending me a message.

And you ma'am.  You didn't seem interested enough after our first "date" - and now you're texting me two weeks later.  But I didn't respond last night because I was busy and didn't notice your message - and now you won't respond to my responses.  My only reasonable suspicion?  You needed me to get you something twenty-year old girls can't get on their own on a late Friday night. 

See what happens when you pull the "text-and-disappear?"  I conclude further conversation with you will be a waste of my time.

2 comments:

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

cell phones and illegal goods seriously complicate things, don't they?

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Malach the Merciless said...

That is why Malach refuses to communicate via text