Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Half-Click

So another date today, this time for lunch.

Since I had the day off I decided to play the part and go out looking as modelish as possible. I gotta say, totally pulled it off. The restaurant wasn't too too busy - and everywhere I looked people were looking at me.

I think I pulled off the charm bit pretty damn well, too - just being myself and such.

Now I'm wondering if Karma is out to get me. What if it's my turn to get paid back for all these dates where I was the one unable to grab interest in the other person.

Wonder if this is just another half-click - and if I'm the one with the half.

All in all I don't really care - so why do I keep looking at my damn phone for a missed text?

Pride.

1 comment:

Counsellor in Cultivation said...

is the "half-click" like the "half-connect"?