Saturday, December 15, 2007

Closing Game

This is going to sound silly but I have something I'll call a "closing game" which I use for the express intent of burning myself in a particular female's mind before leaving a room.  Generally this is a female with whom I felt some sort of connection but did not have sufficient time to get to really know.
 
There are many little facets of the game that are important, but there's one that I use with great effect that seems to improve my chances of getting somewhere with a woman the next time we meet.  It's always the last move of the night, so I call it the "goodbye grab."  Sound inappropriate?  Not when done correctly.
 
It stems from a Rule that I've discovered:  when a sufficient first impression has been given to a woman, she will associate her entire opinion of you with her LAST IMPRESSION OF YOU.
 
Basically, first impressions are important - but the last impression is the most important because it will most likely be the only thing she really remembers.
 
Case-in-point - I met a girl named KC (read phonetically, spelled otherwise) with whom I made an excellent first impression.  Unfortunately, something came up and I had to leave our group rather unexpectedly - so I couldn't say goodbye. 
 
Now regardless of how well she thought of me initially she continues to associate me with an asshole who didn't find her interesting or important enough to say goodbye to.
 
Yes - women think like that.
 
So anyway - last night's implementation of "the grab":
 
I began saying my adieus to my buddies at the bar and came to her last.  She was talking to someone else and didn't see me come up - so rather than surprising her I said goodbye to the person she was talking to first so she knew what to expect.
 
This is key - if you surprise her with the grab it DOES become inappropriate.  Let her know you're there first.
 
After saying goodbye to the person she was speaking to, I looked at her and gently grabbed her shoulder - naturally she turned towards me and I was the center of her attention.  I then looked her in the eye, smiled - said something to make her smile and then left.
 
The important stuff in the sentence was in bold but here's an outline:
 
1.)  The shoulder grab was crucial - it made her turn towards me and focus on me completely.  It is KEY to be the center of her attention at this point or none of this will do you any good.
2.)  I looked her in the eye and smiled - her last image of me was as pleasant and as attractive as possible.
3.)  I made HER smile - which means she felt good for a moment - JUST LONG ENOUGH to associate my presence, my touch and my smile with GOOD feelings.
 
Remember folks:  the human mind is extremely ASSOCIATIVE.  Associate with positive and you'll win.
 
And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
 
 

2 comments:

Malach the Merciless said...

What you like that Darren Browne guy

Parad0x said...

Just writing down the more interesting parts of my life for my own uses. :)