Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Google is Psychic



Counsellor In Cultivation's most recent post made me think of one of my biggest turn-ons. A woman with some nice hips.

So I went on a google image hunt with a particular image in mind - unfortunately I couldn't remember the name of the model for whom I was searching so I just typed "Victoria's Secret Models" in.

Fortunately, that was enough information for google to connect to my subconscious (did I give google the username and password???) because it asked me if I was looking for Adriana Lima - which I was.

Anyway, she's the best example of perfect hips I could find on the internet. God, what a turn on. A flat stomach surrounded on either side by hips you can grab and... whoo.

Now that I think about it this is what attracted me to one of the girls I mentioned earlier in this blog. Her midsection was absolutely ridiculous. God, she'd ride me and I'd just watch her hips grind and it was the most beautiful thing in the world at that moment.

Too bad she was crazy, huh?

5 comments:

Mike said...

Sometimes you just have to overlook crazy.

Parad0x said...

So true, Mike. But sometimes it's best not to.

Forrest Proper said...

Crazy can come and go, but hips are forever.

Malach the Merciless said...

I liekee hips

Sara Sue said...

She's hot & crazy??!! Dude ... go after her! (snicker)